Sunday, June 9, 2013

I nearly missed a day

Time out!

I got tired and went to sleep without thinking about Just Add Light. That doesn't often happen.

 a Euro coin with Vetruvian Man on it

Yesterday I was at a flea market in Lisbon. Anyone who feels like looking at photos that can lead to connections and questions is very welcome to see what I snapped during that time out, and some of the things I brought home with me!

I'm sorry I didn't do a proper post, in time for the morning mailing, though. Six more weeks in Europe... I expect a few more worthy distractions, but also opportunities for some good photos!

SandraDodd.com/connections
photo by Sandra Dodd (click the image for more)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the vicarious tour of the market. And the lovely Citroen! I grew up in those cars, in California. They were head-turners.

    Janette Yamaguchi

    ReplyDelete

Please comment!